This is the easiest way to get acquainted with CHARM®-2 monitor wafers . . .
That's all there is to it! Throughout your experience, WCM will stand ready to provide over-the-phone applications support to answer your questions and help guide you through the entire process -- and we will be available for telephone consultation to help you interpret the test results.
- Contact our Worldwide Sales & Service Office for a price quotation and other details to get started.
- Submit your Purchase Order for the number of CHARM®-2 wafers and evaluation services you need.
- WCM will confirm your order, pre-condition (calibrate and program) the CHARM®-2 monitor wafers you specified and express ship them directly to you.
- Once you receive the wafers, you will be ready to run them through the process chamber of your equipment using a shortened* version of your actual process -- e.g., plasma etch, plasma depostion, implant, etc. (*Please contact us beforehand for guidance.)
- Ship the CHARM®-2 wafers you used back to WCM and we will do the rest.
- WCM will test the wafers for you and provide a detailed report that includes wafer maps of wafer surface-substrate potentials, UV dose, and J-V characteristics of the charging source. We will also show you how to use the data to predict device damage.
- WCM can E-mail you the test results in Adobe Acrobat Reader format as soon as they become available (usually by the end of the day after we receive your wafers).
- We will also "re-program" your wafers to get them ready for your next experiment and return them to you. (The CHARM®-2 monitor wafers may be used again and again to quantify the charging characteristics of any IC process equipment, including ion implanters, ashers, etchers, and deposition systems -- to maximize the value you receive.)